Visual Basic Course
Visual Basic is a programming language which was developed from earlier language BASIC. BASIC means Beginners All Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code. Microsoft Visual Basic is a well developed programming language. Visual Basic is Visual and events driven programming language. In VB programming is done in graphical environment.Visual Basic was the most popular software to be used for development for small businesses. Visual Basic Training Classes are conducted by Hitech Computer Institute Nagpur. For details about Batches and timing of VB you can contact directly to Hitech Computer Institute Nagpur.
For Maharashtra Jurisdiction: MKCL will provide the excellent Study Material in English and Marathi
Why Take admission?
Why we use Java so much because it allows us to write smaller programs thereby allowing Java to be used in devices with less memory or disk space. The reason for program being smaller is because Java does not include library in its executable files. So persons who is visiting a website with Java coding should have Java installed on his system.
Detailed Syllabus: Visual Basic
- WRITING YOUR FIRST VISUAL BASIC PROGRAM
- PROPERTIES & CONTROL IN VB
- PROGRAMMING IN VB
- MENU CREATION IN VISUAL BASIC
- DIALOG BOXES IN VB
- GRAPHICS IN VISUAL BASIC
- DISPLAYING DATA IN TABULAR FORMAT IN VB
- EXTENDING CONTROL FEATURES IN VISUAL BASIC
- CREATING CLASSES IN VB
- UNDERSTANDING CLASSES IN A PROGRAM IN VISUAL BASIC
- UNDERSTANDING ARRAYS IN VB
- DATABASE APPLICATIONS IN VISUAL BASIC
- MULTIPLE DOCUMENT INTERFACE IN VB
- CREATING ACTIVEX CONTROLS IN VISUAL BASIC
- INTEGRATING VISUAL BASIC WITH THE INTERNET
Certification & Important Dates
- KLiC courses are recognised by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st – 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st – 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation