Java is a programming language originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems (which is now a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation) and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems’ Java platform. Java language derives much of its syntax from C and C++ but has a simpler object model and fewer low-level facilities. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode (class file) that can run on any Java Virtual Machine (JVM) regardless of computer architecture.
For Maharashtra Jurisdiction: MKCL will provide the excellent Study Material in English and Marathi
Why Take admission?
Why we use Java so much because it allows us to write smaller programs thereby allowing Java to be used in devices with less memory or disk space. The reason for program being smaller is because Java does not include library in its executable files. So persons who is visiting a website with Java coding should have Java installed on his system.
JAVA Classes and Courses are conducted in Nagpur at Hitech Computer Institute. The Classes are mostly practical oriented. The syllabus also covers courses of BCA, BCCA, BSc, BE, Poly, MCA, MCM and other branches in which Java is part of curriculum. Students interested in getting Final year Projects in JAVA can also contact Hitech Computer Institute Nagpur.
AN INTRODUCTION TO JAVA PROGRAMMING
OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING AND JAVA
WORKING WITH OBJECTS IN JAVA
ARRAYS IN JAVA
CONDITIONS IN JAVA
LOOPS IN JAVA
GRAPHICS IN JAVA
FONTS AND COLOR IN JAVA
SIMPLE ANIMATION AND THREADS IN JAVA
PACKAGES AND INTERFACES IN JAVA
EXCEPTION IN JAVA
STREAMS IN JAVA
Certification & Important Dates
- KLiC courses are recognised by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st – 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st – 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation