Friends! Now don’t be afraid of Accounting. Because, this Tally course will increase your knowledge about computer world as well as your Accounting knowledge for personal and professional life.
In this course, you will learn many important things related to accounting in a very simple way. Additionally, you will be able to make various reports quickly and precisely. Plus for you and your elders, auditors, bankers and for your tax related work, you can create financial stalk and payroll reports in a least time.
This course will also tell you about voucher, currency, inventories, GST, excise reports and will guide you to deal with such difficult looking things. So in personal and professional life, you will be able to confidently handle the accounting related responsibilities. This course also teaches about business management and data management in a very easy way.
For Maharashtra Jurisdiction: MKCL will provide the excellent Study Material in English and Marathi
Why Take admission?
After completing the course, one can expect a suitable position as an Accounts Assistant-cum-ERP Assistant in Finance/ Accounts section in any organization.
Software for Hands-on Learning:
- Tally 9.0
- Tally .ERP 9
This course offers the following modules:
Introduction to Financial Accounting (Theory)
Tally History and Journey (Theory)
Introduction to GST (Theory)
Tally with GST
Financial Accounting Basics (Theory + Practical)
Maintaining Company Data
Incorporation of various laws under GST (Theory)
Constitutional Amendments in GST (Theory)
Economic Survey in regards to GST (GST)
Tally Software Services (TSS)
- Data Management
Certification & Important Dates
- KLiC courses are recognised by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st – 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st – 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation