Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop productivity applications that is designed specifically to be used for office or business use. It is a proprietary product of Microsoft Corporation and was first released in 1990. Microsoft Office is available in 35 different languages and is supported by Windows, Mac and most Linux variants. It mainly consists of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, Outlook and Publisher applications.
For Maharashtra Jurisdiction: MKCL will provide the excellent Study Material in English and Marathi
Why Take admission?
Microsoft Office was primarily created to automate the manual office work with a collection of purpose-built applications.
Each of the applications in Microsoft Office serves as specific knowledge or office domain such as:
- Microsoft Word: Helps users in creating text documents.
- Microsoft Excel: Creates simple to complex data/numerical spreadsheets.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Stand-alone application for creating professional multimedia presentations.
- Microsoft Access: Database management application.
- Microsoft Publisher: Introductory application for creating and publishing marketing materials.
- Microsoft OneNote: Alternate to a paper notebook, it enables an user to neatly organize their notes.
Besides desktop applications, Microsoft Office is available to use online or from cloud under a lighter (Office Web Apps) and full (Office 365) version. As of 2013, Microsoft Office 2013 is the latest version, available in 4 different variants including Office Home Student 2013, Office Home Business 2013 and Office Professional 2 and the online/cloud Office 365 Home Premium.
Microsoft Word is a word processing package and MS-Word is normally used for Typing Letters , Documents, Books or anything dealing with Text Typing and editing. MS-Word has long replaced the Typewriters which was used for typing any letter. MS-Word is most popular software for typing letters in offices.For MS-Word Classes and Training you can contact Hitech Computer Institute Nagpur.
– Creating the documents with Special effects like underline, bold, different size, different font, different color. Etc.
– Find and Replace operations like cut, paste, copy clipboard.
– Inserting Date & Time, Pictures, Bullets & Numbering ets.
– Creating Paragraphs, bullets, indentation etc. In MS-Word
Formatting features of MS-Word.
– Printing the documents in MS-Word – it includes paper-size, margins, header and footer, page no.
– Creating a table in MS-Word. – Mailmerge, spellcheck, drawing table. – Template.
PowerPoint is used for making computer based slide presentations. In Companies or in College we are expected to give presentation to our teachers, Clients, Subordinates, Colleagues, or any other persons. A Computer Based PowerPoint presentation definitely improves our communication skills and we are able to convince about our proposals. Powerpoint is a must for any Executive or anybody dealing with administration, sales, technical, or anything in which you are expected to give presentations. Advance Powerpoint Classes are also conducted. For batches and Timings of Powerpoint Classes Contact Hitech Computer Institute Nagpur
-Creating a presentation in PowerPoint
– Inserting / Deleting slides in PowerPoint
– Different slide views in MS-Powerpoint
– Editing slides in PowerPoint
– Slide transition in PowerPoint
– Editing special effects in PowerPoint
– Inserting sound in PowerPoint
– Inserting picture in PowerPoint
– Inserting chart and organization chart in PowerPoint.
-Creating Worksheets in Excel
– Printing, Inserting, Deleting, Copying, Moving worksheets in Excel
– Formulas, Built-in functions in Excel
– Graph-Plotting facilities in MS Excel
– Database Management System.
– Using externally created data files.
– What-if analysis in MS Excel
– Formatting cells, Worksheets etc. in Excel
– Custom Controls
– Protection facility
– Pivot tables in Excel
Customizing common options in Excel
Absolute and relative cells
Protecting and un-protecting worksheets and cells
Working with Functions
Writing conditional expressions (using IF)
Using logical functions (AND, OR, NOT)
Using lookup and reference functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX)
• Specifying a valid range of values for a cell
• Specifying a list of valid values for a cell
• Specifying custom validations based on formula for a cell
Working with Templates
Designing the structure of a template
Using templates for standardization of worksheets
Sorting and Filtering Data
Using multiple-level sorting
Using custom sorting
Filtering data for selected view (AutoFilter)
– Macro facility in MS Excel
Certification & Important Dates
- KLiC courses are recognised by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- MKCL provides certificate to the KLiC learner after his/her successful course completion.
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) provides mark sheet to successfully passed KLiC learners (Jurisdiction: Maharashtra).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st – 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st – 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation